Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Bruce & Jessica, The Flirtatious Cheerleader Twin

Bruce's mouth felt so good on Jessica's neck and shoulders and pretty puckered up pink nipples. She shivered and grabbed Bruce's wet black hair. She wrapped her long tanned waxed legs around Bruce's hips. Jessica ground her cunt against Bruce's erection. Bruce groaned.
"Are you a fucking cock tease, Jessica Wakefield?" Bruce asked in his husky rich boy voice.
"You know I'm a virgin, Bruce Patman, richest guy in town, driver of Van Halen blasting shiny black Porsche. You know I've kissed most of the football players at Sweet Valley High and a couple of the chess club nerds. But you are making my virgin pussy purr soooo wicked sweet. You can, like, totally devirginize me right now if you want," Jessica murmured in her tantalizing head cheerleader perfect size six voice.
"Well, I love to hear that, baby, but I must warn you. It is going to hurt like a motherfucker. We should go someplace more secluded. I don't want the gang to hear you yelling."
"Take me to Enrique's Motor Lodge!"
"Oh, Jessica. You will remember this night for the rest of your life."

And she sure enough did.

No comments:

Post a Comment