Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Fantasy Ranch Circa Early 1996

He wasn't going to pay the measly twenty bucks for a lap dance. That much was goddamn crystal clear. But she had no hustle, no self-esteem, so she stayed at the table and let him make her feel like refried shit.
"That girl is gorgeous," he said in a thick Russian accent. He was staring at the big blond on the main stage. She looked really fucking healthy and self-possessed.
"Yes. I'd fuck her," the girl with short black hair said.
"But I have the penis. I'm the man."
"Yes. You have the penis. You are the man. You would fuck her. I would watch in agonizing envy."
"You know, in my country they kill women like you."
She laughed and sipped her glass of pinot grigio. He stared at her with freezer burn eyes. She silently berated herself for dropping out of college. This was not her game.

No comments:

Post a Comment