Friday, March 4, 2011

Come A Cloud

Storm came so could not buy purse. Fried chicken on mind but I am capable of resisting all manner of evil. The green tea wants me to drink it because it would be good for me, better for me than coffee...beer...vodka...purple milk. I am insane with posturing putting on parading pretending playing last fiddle in unsigned deaf band. My brother tells me to follow my dreams. I tell my brother I've walked that sidewalk and it broke my best heels. Harriet left early to avoid tornado, ran into brick wall that wasn't there before. No is still the hardest syllable to chew. I should do something sensible with my hair. The bee cloud of crazy picnic Sunday disturbed. Shrunk pajamas. Amish bakery stares melt zap reduce me to sinning example paper doll. Blow away blow away dandelion seeds so far from home.

2 comments: